The Export Preparedness Index:
- It is a data-driven effort to identify the core areas crucial for export promotion at the sub-national level.
- All the states and union territories have been assessed on crucial parameters that are critical for any typical economic unit to achieve sustainable export growth.
- The Index would be a helpful guide for the state governments to benchmark regional performance with respect to export promotion and thus deliver key policy insights on how to improve and enhance the same.
- Established by the Central Government by the Competition Act, 2002 came to effect from 14th October 2003.
- CCI consists of a Chairperson and 6 Members appointed by the Central Government.
- It is the duty of the Commission to eliminate practices having adverse effect on competition, promote and sustain competition, protect the interests of consumers and ensure freedom of trade in the markets of India.
- Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance is the common unified platform for delivery of services of various Government Departments through the mobile platform.
- UMANG was developed by National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Ministry of Electronics & IT in 2017. Within a short period of its successful implementation, the mobile app attained four illustrious awards including ‘Best m-Government service’ award at the 6th World Government Summit held at Dubai, UAE in Feb 2018.
- It is a digital locker, initiative under the Digital india.
- Released by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Govt. of India.
- Digital Locker is aimed at minimizing the usage of physical documents and enable sharing of e-documents across agencies.
- With the help of this Portal, the sharing of the e-documents will be done through registered repositories thereby ensuring the authenticity of the documents online