Line of Credit:
- It is a credit facility extended by a bank or any other financial institution to a government, business or an individual customer, that enables the customer to draw the maximum loan amount.
- The borrower can access funds from the line of credit at any time as long as they do not exceed the maximum amount (or credit limit) set in the agreement and meet any other requirements such as making timely minimum payments.
- Also called particle pollution, it is a term for a mixture of solid particles and liquid droplets found in the air.
- It includes:
-PM10: inhalable particles, with diameters that are generally 10 micrometers and smaller; and
-PM2.5: fine inhalable particles, with diameters that are generally 2.5 micrometers and smaller.
- Sources of PM: Some are emitted directly from a source, such as construction sites, unpaved roads, fields, smokestacks or fires.
Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle:
- India’s Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) is the third generation launch vehicle.
- PSLV is the first launch vehicle which is equipped with liquid stages.
- PSLV’s first successful launch was in October 1994. PSLV was used for two of the most important missions. These are Chandrayaan-1 in 2008 and Mars Orbiter Spacecraft in 2013.
- Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) Mark II and GSLV MkIII are other two launch vehicles
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC):
- KVIC is a statutory body established under the Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act, 1956.
- The KVIC is charged with the planning, promotion, organisation and implementation of programmes for the development of Khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary.
- It functions under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.