National Company Law Appellate Tribunal:
- The NCLAT was constituted under Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013 to hear appeals against the orders of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
-NCLT is a quasi-judicial body that adjudicates issues relating to companies.
- It is also the appellate tribunal for orders passed by the NCLT(s) under Section 61 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC), 2016, and for orders passed by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) under Sections 202 and 211 of the IBC.
- Any person aggrieved by any order of the NCLAT may file an appeal to the Supreme Court.
- NABARD is a development bank focussing primarily on the rural sector of the country. It is the apex banking institution to provide finance for Agriculture and rural development. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai, the country’s financial capital.
- It is responsible for the development of the small industries, cottage industries, and any other such village or rural projects.
- It is a statutory body established in 1982 under Parliamentary act-National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1981.
Confederation of Indian Industries (CII):
- It is a non-government, not-for-profit, industry-led and industry-managed organization.
- It was founded in 1895,its headquarters is in New Delhi.
- It works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the development of India, partnering industry, Government and civil society, through advisory and consultative processes.
- Anti-Tank missiles (ATMs) are guided missiles designed primarily to destroy or damage heavily armoured vehicles and tanks.
- They’re guided missiles that use various guiding algorithms like wire-guided missiles, laser guide guided missiles, etc.
Bandipur tiger reserve:
- Status: In 1974, Bandipur Tiger reserve was established as one of the first 9 Tiger Reserves under Project Tiger. In 1985, by including adjacent areas, it was enlarged and named as Bandipur National Park.
- Location: Tiger Reserve is situated in two contiguous districts (Mysore and Chamarajanagar) of Karnataka. It is located at the tri-junction area of the States of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- Bandipur Tiger Reserve is surrounded by –
- Nagarahole Tiger Reserve (Karnataka) in the North West (Kabini Reservoir separates the two)
- Mudumalai Tiger Reserve (Tamil Nadu) in the South and
- Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary (Kerala) in the South West.
- Together these 4 areas are part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve.
- Rivers: The park is situated between Kabini riverin the north and the Moyar river in the south. Tshe Nugu river runs through the park.
International Day of Non-Violence:
- The International Day of Non-Violence is observed on 2 October, the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi.
- He is the pioneer of the philosophy and strategy of non-violence.
- The International Day is an occasion to “disseminate the message of non-violence, including through education and public awareness”.
- The resolution reaffirms “the universal relevance of the principle of non-violence”