Prelims cum Mains Test series for UPSC Civil Services 2021
Register for Prelims cum Mains Test series for UPSC Civil services - 2021
Schedule for Prelims cum Mains Test series for UPSC Civil services- 2021
₹ 34,000 Now ₹24,000
Features of Prelims cum Mains Test Series
- Online and Offline modes available
- Prelims: 33 GS (Paper-1) including Current affairs and 5 CSAT tests
- Mains: 30 part tests, 10 Full tests, 5 essays
- Evaluation on phone (First time in India): A personalized (one on one) evaluation of the paper on the phone where a student can interact and clear doubts.
- Entire UPSC Syllabus is divided into few parts and Tests (Prelims and mains) will be conducted on each part on every Sunday
- Static part is integrated with Current Affairs
- CSAT tests are also covered comprehensively
- Only Mains tests on topics like World History, Ethics, Disaster Management, Internal Security, Indian Society etc
- Expert Evaluators from across India
- Prelims test series helps you in learning how to eliminate the wrong options as UPSC is moving towards guess based questions
- Improves “The Art of Answer Writing” under guidance of Sarat sir
- Evaluation is based on context, structure, relevance to question, knowledge on the subject
- Comprehensively covers the entire syllabus with a special focus on present UPSC Trend
- Essay tests will focus on current affairs, philosophical topics and expected UPSC questions
- Helps in identifying your strengths and eliminating your weaknesses.
- Helps develop quality content, refine answer writing skill, and efficient time management.
Note: 70% of questions from our Mains Test series – 2019 appeared in UPSC Civils Mains 2019 with minor changes
- Guidance and Mentorship: Personal hand holding endeavor to help students for motivation & better guidance in their preparation. The mentorship will be done via telephonic conversation for online students and in-person for Offline students (Vijayawada). The Mentors have given at least 1 Interview at UPSC CSE. He/she have evaluated more than a 500 answer booklets and guided hundreds of students over the years setting them in a better pedestal to guide an aspirant. A student can take up to 5 mentorship session for each, written & Evaluated, MAINS tests and can also clarify the queries of the corresponding integrated prelims too.
- Time-bound & Holistic Evaluation: Evaluation of the answer booklets written on the scheduled test date will be ensured before the next test. Evaluation of the test booklets written on other than the test dates will be made available within 10 WORKING DAYS and will effectively scrutinize the flaws in your answer writing in a holistic way with our diverse parameters of scrutiny for GS, ESSAY & Ethics papers as below.
- Rapid Discussion: This new initiative is intended to tug the students who will be in the uncharted water of the vast amount of study material available in the market or the internet, ensuring their the next test syllabus will be taken up for all the tests of essential Round of Examination. These discussions will give an effective trajectory for your preparation to the upcoming test. These discussions will be live-streamed and the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
- Flexibility: All the tests are flexible and can be taken up any time before the MAINS 2022
- Questions paper discussion videos: for better clarification of demands of the question, will be live-streamed and the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
- Synopsis: Detailed, well researched synopsis will be made available for all mains tests.
Courses we offer :
UPSC Civil Services Coaching ( We are the best top rated IAS Academy in Vijayawada and Andhra Pradesh by Times of India Excellence award)
Degree with IAS Coaching (BA and BSc plus UPSC Coaching)
Inter with IAS Coaching (Sarat Chandra Junior College provides intermediate plus UPSC Coaching with HEC, MEC, CEC along with CLAT, IIT HSEE, IPMAT)
APPSC Group 1 Coaching (Produced 37 ranks, Expert faculty from Hyderabad)
Free Material / Resources :
FAQ's & Current Affairs
CURRENT AFFAIRS 25-10-2021 Topics CoP26 -commitment to Net Zero The International Solar Alliance (ISA)-Fourth General Assembly Public Safety
CURRENT AFFAIRS 22-10-2021 Topics Global Food Security index–113 nations The Deputy Speaker Mount Harriet and Mount Manipur:
CURRENT AFFAIRS 21-10-2021 Topics Kushinagar International Airport in Uttar Pradesh Why is it raining so much in India
CURRENT AFFAIRS 20-10-2021 Topics International Day for the Eradication of Poverty:2021 China-Hypersonic Technology MITRA SHAKTI–The 8th Edition of
CURRENT AFFAIRS 19-10-2021
CURRENT AFFAIRS 18-10-2021 Topics Jurisdiction Enhancement –BSF powers CRISP-M and MGNREG Scheme E-voting/Remote Voting in India India-U. S Economic
CURRENT AFFAIRS 16-10-2021 Topics Silicosis RTI and its Backlogs Guidelines for central bank digital currencies by G7 Vayalar
CURRENT AFFAIRS 15-10-2021 Topics Gati Shakti-National Master Plan launched by PM The Biodiversity Conservation–the Kunming Declaration The Environment