Schedule of Prelims cum Mains Test series for UPSC Civil services-2021
34000₹ Now 24000₹
Features of the Test Series
- Online and Offline modes available
- Prelims: 33 GS (Paper-1) including Current affairs and 5 CSAT tests
- Mains: 30 part tests, 10 Full tests, 5 essays
- Evaluation on phone (First time in India): A personalized (one on one) evaluation of the paper on the phone where a student can interact and clear doubts.
- Entire UPSC Syllabus is divided into few parts and Tests (Prelims and mains) will be conducted on each part on every Sunday
- Static part is integrated with Current Affairs
- CSAT tests are also covered comprehensively
- Only Mains tests on topics like World History, Ethics, Disaster Management, Internal Security, Indian Society etc
- Expert Evaluators from across India
- Prelims test series helps you in learning how to eliminate the wrong options as UPSC is moving towards guess based questions
- Improves “The Art of Answer Writing” under guidance of Sarat sir
- Evaluation is based on context, structure, relevance to question, knowledge on the subject
- Comprehensively covers the entire syllabus with a special focus on present UPSC Trend
- Essay tests will focus on current affairs, philosophical topics and expected UPSC questions
- Helps in identifying your strengths and eliminating your weaknesses.
- Helps develop quality content, refine answer writing skill, and efficient time management.
Note: 70% of questions from our Mains Test series – 2019 appeared in UPSC Civils Mains 2019 with minor changes