1) Which of the following is true about SVAMITVA Scheme:
1. SVAMITVA is a Central Sector Scheme
2. It comes under Ministry of Panchayati Raj
2) Which of the following is/are true about UN world Food Programme (WFP):
3) Which of the following is true:
1. Eradicating hunger is one of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to be achieved by 2030.
2. The World Food Program is the UN’s primary agency that works towards this goal.
4) Which of the following countries is the Central Asia’s only democratic country
5) Which of the following are true about New Generation Anti-Radiation Missile (NGRAM)
1. It is also called the Rudram-2
2. Rudram-1 is India’s second indigenous anti-radiation missile
6) The terms Tulip and Melon revolutions, took place in
7) India’s First Dragonfly fossil is found in
8) Boronated Calcium Nitrate is
1. Important for the growth, physical strength, fruit set and flowering fertilization of the plants.
2. It improves the overall soil health.
9) Which of the following statements is/are true:
1. For first time in India, Calcium Nitrate and Boronated Calcium Nitrate is being manufactured locally.
2. These are launched by Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals India Ltd
10) The colorless salt that absorbs moisture from the air.