1) Hindi written in Devanagari script was adopted as the official language under
2) INSPIRE Scheme has included three programs, the programs are:
3) Which of the following statements are true About INSPIRE Awards-MANAK
1. The INSPIRE Awards - MANAK being executed by DST with National Innovation Foundation – India (NIF) in 2017, an autonomous body of DST.
2. The award motivates students in the age group of 20-25 years
4) Combination of multiple conventional and Un- conventional tools of warfare is
5) Which of the following statements are true about Information Technology Rules, 2011
1. The act includes information available freely or accessible in the public domain.
2. The privacy laws under the act are also enforced in a foreign jurisdiction
6) Which of the following statements are true about Index of Industrial Production:
1. IIP index is currently calculated using 2011-2012 as the base year.
2. IIP data is compiled and published by CSO every month
7) Which of the following statements is/are not true
1. Electricity, crude oil, coal, cement, steel, refinery products, natural gas, and fertilizers are the eight core industries that comprise about 50% of the weight of items included in the IIP.
2. Mining, manufacturing, and electricity are the three broad sectors in which IIP constituents fall.
8) Aryabhatta Research Institute of observational Sciences (ARIES), is located in
9) Which of the following statements is/are true
1. Hybrid cloud is a cloud computing environment that uses a mix of private cloud and public cloud services
2. Indian executives are investing in hybrid multi-cloud to drive business transformation finds IBM survey.
10) Which of the following statements is/are true
1. Vienna Convention is on Substances that deplete the Ozone Layer
2. Montreal Protocol is for the Protection of the Ozone Layer