1) Which of the following statements are true?
1. From 2015, India is using Gross Value Addition (GVA) measure to better estimate economic activity.
2. The base year of GDP calculation is 2004-05.
2) The GAMA Portal recently in news was launched by:
3) Which of the following statements are true about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019?
1. The act replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986
2. Establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA)
3. Empowerment of the State and District Commissions to review their own Orders,
4. The act provides for an Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, has been provided in the new Act.
4) Which of the following are Steps taken by the government to stabilize prices of essential food items?
1. Import duty, Minimum Export Price, export restrictions, etc. to regulate domestic availability and moderate prices.
2. Provision of higher Minimum Support Prices to incentivize farmers for increasing production.
5) Which of the following statements are true about A-SAT Missile
1. It is an interceptor missile that destroys or jams satellites in space.
2. Two types of A-SATs: Kinetic and Non-Kinetic A-SATs.
3. The interceptor missile was a three-stage missile with two solid rocket boosters.
4. With this success, India became fourth nation in the world to possess such capability.
6) Which of the following statements are not true about National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP):
1. National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) will be implementing this Project
2. The Project has identified 15 cyclone prone States and union territories
7) Which of the following statements are true about FCRA?
1. Under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 is granted to associations/NGOs for 7 types of programmes
2. The associations granted registration or prior permission have to mandatorily submit online the receipt and utilization of FC
8) Which of the following statements are true about utthaan portal?
1. It is implemented by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
2. The portal is for monitoring the progress against financial, physical and outcome targets under the Development Action Plan for Scheduled Castes
9) MPLAD scheme is under which ministry:
10) Atal tunnel is built in which of the following states: