1) Which of the following is true about Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
2) Which of the following are true about PMFME (PM Formalisation of Micro food Enterprises) scheme
1. This scheme will support 2 lakh micro food processing units with credit linked subsidy and would focus on supporting the shgs, fpos and cottage industry.
2. Government is moving towards branding of food products and creation of Market Development board.
3) Which of the following statements are true:
1. New START treaty is a nuclear arms reduction treaty between the United States and the Russian Federation
2. It lasts for ten years but with a possible extension
4) Collective Security Treaty Organisation (CSTO), CSTO exercise is
5) Which of the following countries are surrounding Caspian Sea:
6) Solidarity Therapeutics Trial is coordinated by:
7) Which of the following is true about PLACID Trial
8) Which of the following is true about The Global hunger index:
9) The primary reasons for stunting are:
10) Which of the following are true: