1) Which of the following country(s) is/are part of the region called ‘Horn of Africa’?
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
2) Andes mountain passes through which of the following countries of South America?
Select the correct code:
3) The Ishad mango variety belongs to which of the following State?
4) Golden visa programme is related to which country?
5) Considering the statements related to International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid-Tropics (ICRISAT)
1)Its HQ is in New delhi.
2) It was founded in 1972 by a consortium of organizations convened by the Ford and the Rockefeller Foundations.
Which of the statements are correct?
6) Parambikulam Tiger Reserve is in
7) Which of the following statements about TB are correct
1. It is effects intestine
2. It is not a curable disease
8) Which of the following statements about UNESCO are correct
1. There is no UNSECO contribution in achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined in Agenda 2030.
2. It is headquartered in Paris, France.
9) Any citizen can file a public case by filing a petition under which of the following articles of the constitution
1. Article 32
2. Article 131
3. Article 225
10) Erra matti dibbalu are located in