1) Utkrisht Sansthan Vishwakarma Award is
1. To motivate, recognize and honor the AICTE approved institutions
2. College of Engineering, Pune gets first award in overall category
3. 2020 Theme: INDIA FIGHTS CORONA
4. The Utkrisht Sansthan Vishwakarma Award is being organized since 2019
2) Which of the following statements are not true about Chhatra Vishwakarma Awards:
1. Is for promoting innovative spirit and scientific temperament for holistic development of society through the stake holders of its approved institutes.
2. Award is being organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) since 2019
3) Which of the following statements are not true about The Marathwada Liberation Day
1. On this day, Marathwada was liberated from the oppressive rule of the British and integrated with the rest of the country.
2. Marathwada was integrated with India following the success of ‘Operation Vijay’
4) The Press Council of India is a
1. It is a statutory body.
2. The Council is headed by chairman, who is a retired Supreme Court judge
Which of the following statements are true:
5) Coffee Club that is seen in news recently is:
6) Which of the following are G4 countries are
7) Which of the following statements are true about UNSC
1. Permanent 5 of UNSC are- USA Russia France China UK
2. 79th session is under the leadership of Italy
8) HATHKARGHA SAMVARDHAN SAHAYATA (HSS) is related to:
9) Which of the following statements are true about Scheme of Integrated Textile Park (SITP)
1. Government provides 40% subsidy with a ceiling of Rs.40 crore to set up Textile Parks for infrastructure creation and employment generation.
2. To boost production in knitting and knitwear clusters it provides employment to nearly 24 lakh persons
10) SAMARTH is
1. Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector and placement oriented programme
2. It targets targeting skill development of 10 lakh youth in the entire value chain of textiles, including Spinning & Weaving in the organized Sector
Which of the following statements are true