1) Which of the following statements are true about SLINEX ‘20
1. It is a bilateral maritime exercise between India and Srilanka held biannually
2. The 2020 edition of SLINEX was conducted off Visakhapatnam
3) Which of the following are true:
4) The committee, which proposed a road map for the rollout of Euro-based emission norms in India:
5) National Auto Fuel policy created guidelines for
6) During monsoons
1. The prevalent direction of wind is easterly.
2. The winds, which travel from over the Bay of Bengal, carry moisture and bring rains to this part of the country
7) Sustainable Municipal Solid Waste Processing Facility is developed by:
8) Solid Waste Processing Facility developed recently
9) Which of the following statements are true about Solid Waste Processing Facility
10) Which of the following are true:
1. Dust and vehicular pollution are the two biggest causes of dipping air quality in Delhi in winters.
2. Vehicular pollution is the second biggest cause of pollution in winters.