1) Which of the following are true about Adjournment motion
1. It is introduced both in the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
2. It draws the attention of the house to a definite matter of urgent public importance
3. It involves an element of censure against the government,
4. It is an extra-ordinary device
2) AICTE-SPICES seen in news recently is:
1. Scheme for Promoting interests, Creativity, and Ethics among Students
2. To provide financial support to Institutions for developing students club
3) Which of the following are not true:
1. Sankalp Parva is celebrated by planting saplings of 8 trees identified as herbal heritage
2. Ministry of Culture initiated the drive Sankalp Parva with objective to create clean/ healthy environment in the country.
4) Indian Cultural Portal
1. Showcases only tangible cultural heritage of India
2. is currently available in two languages i.e. Hindi and English
5) Innovations for Defence Excellence (iDEX)
1. Is aimed at creation of an ecosystem to foster innovation and technology development in Defence and Aerospace
2. It provides a maximum of Rs 1.5 crore funding is available to a participant for development of a prototype.
6) ICT grand challenge is
1. Launched by Ministry of Electronics and information technology in partnership with Ministry Of Jal Shakti
2. for development of Smart Water Supply Measurement and Monitoring system to be deployed at the State level
7) Which of the following statements are true about Epidemic Diseases Amendment Bill, 2020:
1. It amends the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897.
2. It will include protections for healthcare service personnel who are combating the epidemic diseases.
3. This makes harm, injury, hurt or danger to the life of any healthcare service personnel, a cognizable and non-bailable offence.
4. The bill also expands the powers of the central government to prevent the spread of such diseases
8) Which of the following statements are true:
1. National Biofuel Policy -2018 envisages an indicative target of 30% blending of ethanol in petrol to be achieved by 2030.
2. Reduction in Goods & Service Tax on ethanol for Ethanol Blending Program Programme from 21% to 5%.
9) Feluda which is seen in news recently is
1. India’s first CRISPR COVID-19 test-Feluda
2. Developed by the Tata Group and CSIR-IGIB (Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology).
10) CRISPR test is:
1. A genome-editing technology to diagnosing diseases.
2. The test deploys a specially adapted Cas9 protein to successfully detect the virus