1) With reference to the Sangam age, Panar and Viraliyar were
2) What is FIVE EYES which was recently in news
3) Consider the following statements
1) The expression “office of profit” is defined in the Constitution.
2) The Pradyut Bordoloi vs Swapan Roy (2001) case is related to constitutional disqualification.
Which of the above statements are correct
4) Which of the following DO NOT come under the ambit of the Right To Information Act?
1. Chief Justice of India
2. Political Parties
3. Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)
4. National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Choose the correct option:
5) The joint naval exercise between India .Japan Australia and USA is known as –