1) Which of the following organisation has conducted the India Time Use Survey, 2019?
2) What is the objective of Mission Purvodaya?
3) Which of the following institution publishes the Financial Stability Report (FSR) in India?
4) What are Safe water releaser (SWAS) and Safe minimal aluminium (SAFAL) that have been in news recently?
5) Consider the following statements regarding the Kisan Suryodaya Yojana:
1. It is being implemented by the Union Ministry of Renewable Energy.
2. The scheme aims at providing solar power to farmers for irrigation during daytime.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?