1) Which of the following statements are true about offset policy?
1. It was initiated in 2005
2. It had a requirement of sourcing 30% of the value of the contract domestically
2) The offset clause will not be applicable to
3) Which of the following statements is not true about National Civil Aircraft Development (NCAD) project is
1. To come up with an indigenously designed Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA)
2. Is a great success so far
4) Africa has experienced a low toll from COVID-19 pandemic, the reasons could be:
1. It has a demography with a relatively young population
2. They had the experience in handling outbursts of infectious diseases
5) Which of the following statements is/are true:
1. SDG 5: Good Health and Well-Being
2. SDG 3: Achieving Gender Equality and Empower all women and Girls
6) Which of the following statements are true:
1. Union Cabinet recently amended the Jammu and Kashmir Panchayati Raj Act, 1989.
2. The amendment will lead to the establishment of District Development Councils (DDC)
7) Which of the following are true in regards to District Development councils- ddcs in J &K:
8) Which of the following are true about INS Kavaratti
9) Which of the following is true about INS Kamorta
1. Is the last of four anti-submarine Kamorta-class stealth corvettes
2. Is the first Indian Naval warship ever built in the country with almost 90 per cent of indigenous content.