1) India’s longest ropeway bridge is constructed across which river
2) India's longest ropeway bridge which is constructed across Brahmaputra river is in which state
3) Type 054 class frigate belongs to
4) Which of the following statements are true?
1. G O A F E N --905 is an optical Remote Sensing satellite
2. Launched by China
5) Which of the following statements are true?
1. The countering America's adversaries through sanctions act is a United states federal law that impose sanctions on Iran, North Korea and Russia.
2. It includes sanctions against countries that engage in significant transactions with Russia's defence in intelligence sectors.
3. India could face US sanctions for purchasing high-value military defence items, in particular state of the art S 400 Triumph missile defence system from Russia under the act
6) Draft report of the parliamentary standing committee on science and technology was released recently the committee is headed by
7) The book quest for restoring financial stability in India is written by:
8) The vivad se Vishwas scheme was introduced
9) The world's largest riverine island, Majuli Island is on the
10) Lohit, Dibang and subansiri are the tributariues of river: