1) Which of the following statements are true:
1. Education is a Central List subject in India.
2. 86th Amendment Act inserted Article 21-A in the Constitution of India
2) Which of the following statements are true:
1. FCRA 2020 bill adds public servants under the act
2. Administrative expenses, are limited to 20% in FCRA 2020 bill
3) Cyber security of urban cooperative banks document is launched by
4) GUARD, a five pillar strategic approach launched recently is:
5) Committee formed on Non-personal data policy is headed by
6) Several ways for original equipment manufacturers to meet their offset obligations under offset policy are
7) U-RISE is:
1. Is Unified Re-imagined Innovation for Student Empowerment.
2. A portal that guides students in learning, career counselling, and getting employment in the state
8) The first state to launch a unified portal U- RISE, along with the implementation of National Education Policy (NEP) -2020
9) States that are granted permission by finance mister to raise additional financial resources are
10) Rafael aircrafts often seen in news belongs to: