1) Consider the following statements with respect to Negative-Yield Bonds
1.These are debt instruments that offer to pay the investor, a maturity amount lower than the purchase price of the bond.
2.These are generally issued by central banks or governments, and investors pay interest to the borrower to keep their money with them.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
2) Who among the following is the Chairman of National Crisis Management Committee (NCMC)?
3) Which of the following regarding Desalination Plants is incorrect?
4) Consider the following statements regarding the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)
1. It was constituted in 2006 under the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
2. It is an apex body that lays down policies for disaster management.
3. The chairperson of the NDMA is the Union Minister of Home Affairs.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
5) Consider the following statements:
1. He was the ninth of the ten gurus of Sikhism.
2. He is called “Hind di Chaadar” with love and respect.
3. His Martyrdom Day is also celebrated as Shaheedi Divas every year.
Which of the following Historical personality is related to the statements given above?