1)National Conference on Vigilance and Anti-Corruption is organized by:
2)National Conference on Vigilance and Anti-Corruption is organized by:
3) The Central Vigilance Commissioner and the Vigilance Commissioners shall be appointed by the President on recommendation of a Committee consisting of
4) Which of the following are true about CVC:
1. CVC is only an advisory body.
2. CVC has adequate resources compared with number of complaints that it receives.
3. CVC can direct CBI to initiate inquiries against any officer of the level of Joint Secretary and above on its own.
4. CVC does not have powers to register criminal case. It deals only with vigilance or disciplinary cases.
5) Which of the following statements are true?
6) As per the Centre of Disease Control (CDC), are the two countries where there is stronghold of the wild poliovirus?
7) International Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW) to ban nuclear weapons, which of the following statements are true:
8) New Industry 4.0 solution developed by:
10) Net-zero emissions target was made recently by: