1) Which of the following statements are true with regards to BRICS grouping
1. The New Development Bank (NDB) and the Contingent Reserve Arrangement (CRA) are the financial mechanism under BRICS.
2. South Africa was added later to the BRIC group
2) Alang, the place seen recently in news as the world's biggest ship breaking yard is located in which state:
3) Which of the following statements are false?
1. The National Investigation Agency (NIA) was set up in 2009 under the NIA Act, 2008.
2. It was set up in the wake of the Mumbai terror attack.
3. NIA is not applicable to J and K
4) Which of the following statements are true?
1. A centaur class aircraft carrier weighing 27,800 served in the British Navy as HMS Hermes for 25 years from 1959 to1984.
2. The decommissioned aircraft is said to be scrapped at the ship breaking yard at Alang in Gujarat.
5) Consider the following statements:
1. The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) was established in July 1989 by a Group of Seven (G-7) Summit in Paris,
2. Initially to examine and develop measures to combat money laundering. In 2001, the FATF expanded its mandate to incorporate efforts to combat terrorist financing, in addition to money laundering.
6) Which among the following nations are NOT included in the group of G7 countries?
7) Consider the following statements with regards to NGT:
1. It is a specialized body equipped with the necessary expertise to handle environmental disputes involving multi-disciplinary issues.
2. The Tribunal shall be bound by the procedure laid down under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, but shall be guided by principles of natural justice.
8) Non-Attainment Cities as mentioned by NGT are cities
9) Which of the following state is included in 6th schedule?
10) New Development Bank is associated with which of the following groups: