1) Which of the following are true:
2) Which of the following are true about Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology
3) Which of the following article places a duty protect and improve the natural environment
4) Which of the following statements are true:
1. The Tashkent declaration was a peace agreement signed between India and Pakistan
2. The agreement was to resolve the Indo Pakistan war of 1965
5) Which of the following are true in regards to Amnesty International
1. Is an international non-governmental organization founded in London
2. Indian government had recently banned its operation
6) Which of the following are true about Sutures with Nano fiber
1. Suture thread made of Nano fiber yarns that is non- bio absorbable and
2. The suture can deliver a higher load of antibiotics and/or therapeutics at the site itself.
7) Which of the following are true:
1. India, with only 2.4% of the earth’s land area hosts around 8% of the world’s recorded species.
2. India aims to restore 26 million hectares of degraded and deforested land, and achieve land-degradation neutrality by 2030.
8) UN Decade on Biodiversity is
9) Laser Guided Laser Guided Anti-Tank Guided Missile (ATGM):
1. Is indigenously developed
2. Employs a tandem HEAT warhead to defeat Explosive Reactive Armour (ERA) protected armoured vehicles
10) The fair and equitable sharing of the benefits arising out of the utilization of genetic resources