1) The ‘Sea Sparkle’ has been in news recently, what is it?
2) Which of the following statements about the National Green Tribunal (NGT) is/are correct?
1. It is a statutory body established under the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.
2. The Tribunal is bound by the procedure laid down under the Code of Civil Procedure.
3. NGT is empowered to hear issues related to National Parks, Sanctuaries and Tiger Reserves.
Select the correct answer from the code given below:
3) With reference to 'Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA)', consider the following statements:
Phage therapy, sometimes seen in news is related to
4) 1. It was established very recently in response to global pandemic COVID-19.
2. It is an alliance meant for maritime security only.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
5) Phage therapy, sometimes seen in news is related to