1) Which of the following statements are true:
1. Mission Karmayogi - National Program for Civil Services Capacity Building will radically improve the Human Resource management practices in the Government
2. IGOT-Karmayogi platform Brings the scale and state-of-the-art infrastructure to augment the capacities of over two crore officials in India.
2) National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB) with the following institutional framework:-
1. Prime Minister's Public Human Resources (HR) Council,
2. Capacity Building Commission.
3. Special Purpose Vehicle for owning and operating the digital assets
and the technological platform for online training,
4. Coordination Unit headed by the Cabinet Secretary.
3) Rezang La is a pass in
4) With respect to Question Hour, which of the following is true:
1. The first hour of every parliamentary sitting is allotted for this.
2. Question Hour is mentioned in the Constitution.
5) Which of the following is true with respect to a private member bill:
1. The admissibility of a private Bill is decided by the Chairman in the case of the Rajya Sabha and the Speaker in the case of the Lok Sabha.
2. Before the Bill can be listed for introduction, the Member must give at least a month’s notice; a private member’s bill can only be introduced and discussed on Fridays.
6) Gopal Krishna Committee report is on
1. Non-personal data governance framework
2. Personal data governance framework
7) Consider the following statements, which of them is true:
1. Geological Survey of India (GSI) is a premier geo-scientific organization of the Government of India for creation and updation of national geoscientific information and mineral resource assessment.
2. It is headquartered in Kolkata and has six regional offices located at Lucknow, Jaipur, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Shillong and Kolkata. Every state has a state unit.
8) Consider which of the following statements is true:
1. There is no Question Hour on the day the President addresses MPs from both Houses in the Central Hall.
2. The President’s speech takes place at the beginning of a new Lok Sabha and on the first day of a new Parliament year.
3. Zero Hour is an Indian parliamentary innovation. The phrase does not find mention in the rules of procedure.
4. Private members bills or businesses usually fixed for every Friday
9) What are Micro Plastics?
1. Micro plastics are very small pieces of plastic less than 5 mm in length according to US national oceanic and atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
2. Two classifications of micro plastics exist today
10) World development report is released by