1) Which of the following statements are true:
1. National Startup Awards 2020 is given by The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT)
2. The Awards invited applications across 15sectors which were further sub-classified into a total of 25 categories.
2) Which of the following statements are true:
1. Ordinary Family Pension at enhanced rate is calculated @ 60% of last Emoluments
2. Ordinary Family pension is calculated @ 50% of last Emoluments
3) (SMART) is tested successfully recently, which of the following statements are true:
1. SMART is a missile assisted release of lightweight Anti-Submarine Torpedo System for Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) operations far beyond Torpedo range.
2. SMART is a game changer technology demonstration in the Anti-Submarine Warfare
4) Which of the following is/are not true in regards to (CZA) -Prani Mitra awards
1. The Awards encourage the zoo officers and staff towards working for captive animal management and welfare.
2. The Awards were given in six categories
5) Which of the following are the recommendations made by GST council recently
1. Levy of Compensation Cess to be extended beyond the transition period of five
2. Centre is releasing compensation of ₹ 20,000 crore to States today towards loss of revenue during 2020
6) Anti-air pollution campaign is recently launched by which of the following state:
7) Which of the following are true about K.V. Kamath Committee report:
1. on recommendations to bail out sectors affected by the COVID-19 stress
2. The waiver will be for MSME, education, housing, consumer durables, credit card, auto, personal and consumption loans, all up to ₹4 crore.
8) Which of the following are true about 2020 Nobel in Medicine
9) Which of the following is/are not true:
1. Hepatitis B is not included under India’s Universal immunization programme
2. India's Universal immunization programme is for 12 vaccine preventable diseases
10) Which of the following are true:
1. Report on global trans-fat elimination is given by WHO
2. India has the commitment to eliminate trans fats from food supply by 2022.