1) Which of the following statements are true about Continuous Ambient Air Quality Monitoring System (CAAQS):
1. It will continuously measure air pollutants throughout the year in a continuous manner.
2. The air pollutants measured are SO2, NO, NO2, NH3, CO, O3, CO3, VOC, PM10 and PM2.5.
2) Which of the following statements are not true
1. Pusa decomposers are the decomposers are in the form of capsules made by extracting fungi streams
2. The fungi helps to produce the essential enzymes for the degradation process
3) Which of the following statements are true about National Clinical Management Protocol
1. The Protocol is based on Ayurveda and Yoga for the management of Covid-19
2. An Interdisciplinary AYUSH Research and Development Task Force is set up for this initiative.
4) Which of the following are Properties of graphene
5) Sawantwadi toy belongs to
6) Sawantwadi toys
1. Are made from wood of the Indian Coral tree
2. Are made by Chittari community
7) Sensor and Sensing for Precision Agriculture
1. Is organized by ICRISAT
2. Was organized as part of (VAIBHAV) Summit 2020.
8) An (MoU) was signed between ISLRTC and NCERT, The MoU is about
1. Converting Educational Materials in to Indian Sign Language
2. MoU will empower the hearing impaired children
9) Which of the following statements are true:
10) The adjuvant seen in news recently is
1. Is an ingredient that is used to help make the vaccine work better.
2. Alhydroxiquim-II, is expected to boost the immune response