1) Assessment of climate change over the Indian region report is released by
2) Which of the following is true in regards to California?
3) Which of the following governments has announced 75 per cent of private sector jobs in the state are, reserved for local candidates?
4) India’s ndcs targets are
5) First Solar-based Integrated Multi-Village Water Supply Project (IMVWSP) was launched in
6) The definition of “employer” given in the Haryana Reservation Bill means
7) Does Haryana’s move to reserve 75% private jobs, mean 75% of total work force of an employer will be from Haryana only, State the true statements?
8) Ministry of Shipping has been changed to
9) Number of major ports in India includes
10) Which article states equality of opportunity for all citizens in matters relating to employment?