1) State the true statements about National Programme for Control of Blindness and Visual Impairment (NPCB&VI)
1. Launched in the year 1976 as a 100% centrally sponsored scheme
2. The goal of this programme was to reduce the prevalence of blindness to 0.3% by 2020.
2) Which of the following statements are not true about National Bamboo Mission:
1. Bamboo is also called green gold
2. Indian Forest Act in 2017, was amended removing bamboo from the definition of trees
3) Which of the following statements are true:
1. HIL (India) is one of the manufacturer of DDT globally.
2. Malaria is caused by a plasmodium parasite
4) Which of the statements are true:
1. ADB is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty.
2. The headquarters of the bank is in Philippines
5) Hunar Haat is a
1. A crafts fair organized by the ministry of minority affairs that gives platform to local artisans
2. Theme for 2020 is Global to Local
6) The International Solar Alliance (ISA) is
1. Is a treaty-based international intergovernmental organization.
2. Jointly launched by India and France in the presence of Secretary General of the UN during CoP21.
3. The Paris Declaration establishes ISA as an alliance dedicated to the promotion of solar energy among its Member Countries.
4. The ISA is headquartered at Gurugram in Haryana, India.
7) An illegal software developed for booking over the IRCTC website
9) The survey on household social consumption related to education is by:
10) As per Health in India report, which of the following statements are true:
1. The report is by NSO - National statistical organization
2. Report says 2 out of 5 children do not complete their immunization program
3. Across the country only 59.2 % of children under 5 years are fully immunized
4. Full immunization means that a child receives a Cocktail of ten vaccine doses in first year of life