Which among the following types of forests is/are predominantly found in the Himalayan ranges?
1. Deciduous Forests
2. Temperate grasslands
3. Alpine forests
Select the correct answer using the codes given below:
With reference to different types of farming, what is the difference between co-operative Farming and Collective Farming?
1. In cooperative farming, farms are owned by several farmers while in collective
farming, farms are owned by a productive cooperative union, based on social Ownership.
2. Both the models help in eliminating the middle-men in the farm sectors
3. The famous model of “AMUL” is based on Collective Farming.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
Jobs that involve high degrees and level of innovations like financial consultants and research scientists are called as:
On the Earth, maximum water exists in oceans. The oceans and the seas contain salty water. The correct sequence of the fresh water available in increasing order is:
Consider the following characteristics.
1. High capital expenditure on farm machinery and building.
2. Extensive use of chemical Fertilisers and Green Manures.
Which of the above statement(s) represents the characteristics of Mixed Farming?