APPSC Group-1 Mains Test Series
Features of the Mains Test Series
An Expert team prepares the question papers.
Evaluation done by experts and feedback given by previous Group-1 Rankers.
A detailed discussion and analysis of the answers will be done after every test
Current affairs and static topics are integrated
All topics of the syllabus are covered holistically.
The trends and pattern of present APPSC is followed.
There would be 13 part tests, 5 full Tests and 2 qualifying papers on the lines of Group-1 Mains.
Mains and Prelims exams will be conducted regularly:
- Guidance and Mentorship: Personal hand holding endeavor to help students for motivation & better guidance in their preparation. The mentorship will be done via telephonic conversation for online students and in-person for Offline students (Vijayawada). The Mentors have given at least 1 Interview at UPSC CSE. He/she have evaluated more than a 500 answer booklets and guided hundreds of students over the years setting them in a better pedestal to guide an aspirant. A student can take up to 5 mentorship session for each, written & Evaluated, MAINS tests and can also clarify the queries of the corresponding integrated prelims too.
- Time-bound & Holistic Evaluation: Evaluation of the answer booklets written on the scheduled test date will be ensured before the next test. Evaluation of the test booklets written on other than the test dates will be made available within 10 WORKING DAYS and will effectively scrutinize the flaws in your answer writing in a holistic way with our diverse parameters of scrutiny for GS, ESSAY & Ethics papers as below.
- Rapid Discussion: This new initiative is intended to tug the students who will be in the uncharted water of the vast amount of study material available in the market or the internet, ensuring their the next test syllabus will be taken up for all the tests of essential Round of Examination. These discussions will give an effective trajectory for your preparation to the upcoming test. These discussions will be live-streamed and the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
- Flexibility: All the tests are flexible and can be taken up any time before the MAINS 2022
- Questions paper discussion videos: for better clarification of demands of the question, will be live-streamed and the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
- Synopsis: Detailed, well researched synopsis will be made available for all mains tests.