What after 10th class ?
Why only MPC (IIT-JEE for Engineering) and BiPC (NEET for MBBS).
When there are options like (exams that can be written after 12th class)
· CLAT (to enter National Law Universities in India),
· IIT HSEE (Humanities BA + MA in IIT Madras),
· IPMAT (To do BBA + MBA in IIMs = Indian institute of Management)
Sarat Chandra IAS Academy has a 2 year Intermediate course where students are trained for above exams along with Intermediate classes. Students who clear above exams after 12th and study in National Law Universities, IITs, IIMs etc. get excellent placements.
Sarat Chandra IAS Academy also provides 5 years course (2 years Intermediate and 3 years Degree) to train students for below exams.
· UPSC Civil Services Exam (IAS / IPS / IFS / IRS)
· Officer in RBI (Reserve bank of India)
· Commissioner in EPFO (Employment Provident Fund organisation)
· Officer in IRDAI
· UPSC – CAPF exam
· SSC – CGL
· State government Group 1 (Deputy Collector, DSP etc.)
· Other central and state government exams or Bank exams
Intermediate with IAS: 2 years : Daily schedule is as below
· 4 hours – Intermediate Syllabus
· 3 hours – UPSC Civil services (IAS Foundation)
· 1 hour – Arithmetic, Reasoning & English required for all competitive exams
Degree with IAS : 3 Years : Daily schedule is as below
3 hours (Degree Syllabus), 4 hours (UPSC), 1 hour (Arithmetic, Reasoning, English)
Sarat Chandra IAS Academy produced rankers in different exams mentioned above. Other features of the Academy can be seen in the brochure attached below
Sarat Chandra (Managing Director) is a graduate from IIT Madras who cleared several government exams and got 195 marks in UPSC interview. He teaches several subjects for civil services exam.
Sarat Chandra established this academy along with senior civil services faculty who taught in top institutions in Delhi and Bengaluru. His students who are working as IAS / IPS officers come here regularly to take classes.
Several IAS officers act as advisors for this Academy and they take guest lectures too. Vijaya Keerthi (wife of Sarat Chandra), an IRSE Officer who got All India 36th rank in 2012 UPSC exam, takes guest lectures and is one of the advisors.
Separate campuses for Girls and Boys are available with AC – Digital classrooms
This year, Intermediate + IAS classes started and the Online classes are taken by expert faculty along with a few IAS/IPS/IRS officers. Students come here from different states. Only merit students are taken following a filtering process. Sarat Chandra IAS Academy has its own online platform for live classes with state of Art technology.