UPSC Civil Services Prelims Cum Mains Online Coaching
How we are Completely Different from other Online UPSC CSE Coaching Platforms
Classes by IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS officers, UPSC Toppers and Expert faculty
Daily Current Affairs Notes and Exam
Daily Live Classes
(Recorded Classes are available if you miss Live classes)
All India Ranking after
Artificial Intelligence based exam stimulation and real time results and analysis
Instant Doubt Clarification after live sessions
Study Planner to Guide you What to Study and How to Study for 2years
Special Classes on Essay Writing and Intensive Mains Answer Writing
Weekly Prelims and Mains Exams along with Solutions and detailed Explanation
Duration of Live Classes is 10 Months
Comprehensive Study Material and Revision Strategy
Interview guidance by Senior IAS Officers
Current Affairs are integrated with the Core Syllabus as per the changing pattern and Demand of this Examination
Interview with Toppers – Click below Slides
Classroom Coaching by Our Expert Faculty
Mains and Prelims Test Series
- Guidance and Mentorship: Personal hand holding endeavor to help students for motivation & better guidance in their preparation. The mentorship will be done via telephonic conversation for online students and in-person for Offline students (Vijayawada). The Mentors have given at least 1 Interview at UPSC CSE. He/she has evaluated more than 500 answer booklets and guided hundreds of students over the years setting them in a better pedestal to guide an aspirant. A student can take up to 5 mentorship sessions for each, written & Evaluated, MAINS tests and can also clarify the queries of the corresponding integrated prelims too.
- Time-bound & Holistic Evaluation: Evaluation of the answer booklets written on the scheduled test date will be ensured before the next test. Evaluation of the test booklets written on other than the test dates will be made available within 10 WORKING DAYS and will effectively scrutinize the flaws in your answer writing in a holistic way with our diverse parameters of scrutiny for GS, ESSAY & Ethics papers as below.
- Rapid Discussion: This new initiative is intended to tug the students who will be in the uncharted water of the vast amount of study material available in the market or the internet, ensuring their the next test syllabus will be taken up for all the tests of essential Round of Examination. These discussions will give an effective trajectory for your preparation to the upcoming test. These discussions will be live-streamed and the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
- Flexibility: All the tests are flexible and can be taken up any time before the MAINS 2022
- Questions paper discussion videos: for better clarification of demands of the question, will be live-streamed and the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
- Synopsis: Detailed, well researched synopsis will be made available for all mains tests.