Advanced Registration Fee - Book Your Seat
( To reserve your seat in advance, pay Rs.28,000 registration fees by using above link)
Degree With IAS 3 Years Integrated Course (Degree + BA , Degree + BSc , Degree + B.Com and Degree + BBA)
Degree plus IAS batch (BA plus IAS) has limited seats. Admissions are in progress now. Top 100 students will be given a fee concession.
- The UPSC syllabus is covered over a period of 2 years and the last year is used for multiple revisions of the syllabus.
- Also, regular classes on Aptitude, Reasoning, English etc helps the student prepare for a plethora of competitive examinations by the time he/she finishes degree. Ex: CAPF, IB, RBI, EPFO, SEBI, APPSC Group 1 etc
- At Sarat Chandra IAS Academy, students come from several states like AP, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Jammu etc . So we provide additional guidance to help them crack their state service commission exams (Ex: APPSC Group 1 for students from Andhra Pradesh, KPSC for Karnataka students etc.)
- Several IAS and IPS officers take some of the classes along with the expert faculty of Sarat Chandra IAS Academy. Ex: Saikanth varma IAS, Ketan Garg IAS, Sridhar Babu IAS, Sundar IFS, Krishna IRS, Jai Prakash IRS, Bhaskar IAAS, Madhusudhan Reddy IRAS, VG Bhuma IRPS etc.
- Though Offline classes are our strength, we are providing online classes during COVID with the top expert faculty renowned through out India. By recognising our high quality online coaching, Sonu Sood sir has selected Sarat Chandra IAS Academy for the Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship
- Guest lectures by Saikanth Varma IAS, Ketan Garg IAS, Krishnam Naidu IRS, Jaiprakash IRS, Sridhar Babu IAS and many others. Thus Sarat Chandra IAS Academy is the only IAS Academy guided by several IAS & IPS officers
- Along with academics, we focus on extra curricular activities like Debates, Elocutions, Mock Parliaments, cultural activities to develop confidence and communication skills. Our students won awards and medals in several competitions across India.
- Yoga, Meditation and sports for physical fitness
- Sarat Chandra IAS Academy won “Best IAS Academy” award from the Times of India excellence awards.
AC Classrooms (Air-conditioned and Digital) with individual chairs maintaining social distancing and regular sanitization to avoid COVID.
We have separate campuses for boys and girls.
We have hygienic hostels for Girls and Boys with healthy food for both South Indians and North Indians.
Daily and Weekly Tests
Essay Writing Practice
Daily News paper reading and current affairs classes
Mock Interviews and personality Development.
Reading hours in the hostel & Library facility.
- UPSC Civil Services Coaching ( We are the best top rated IAS Academy in Vijayawada and Andhra Pradesh by Times of India Excellence award)
- Degree with IAS Coaching (BA and BSc plus UPSC Coaching)
- Inter with IAS Coaching (Sarat Chandra Junior College provides intermediate plus UPSC Coaching with HEC, MEC, CEC along with CLAT, IIT HSEE, IPMAT)
- APPSC Group 1 Coaching (Produced 37 ranks, Expert faculty from Hyderabad)
Free Material / Resources :
FAQ's & Current Affairs
CURRENT AFFAIRS 25-09-2021 Topics Patents (Amendment) Rules, 2021 India Endorses Objectives of Global Covid-19 Summit Bharath Net Project Arctic
CURRENT AFFAIRS 24-09-2021 Topics India – UAE Trade Agreement Parliamentary privileges and Contempt of the house Global Air
CURRENT AFFAIRS 23-09-2021 Topics Govt amends ammonium nitrate rules Breach of the Constitution and the Representation of People’s Act
CURRENT AFFAIRS 22-09-2021 Topics 3rd State Food Safety Index (SFSI) Global Innovation Index 2021 Promoting Pearl Farming in Tribal
CURRENT AFFAIRS 21-09-2021 Topics The orbit of Planet Nine. Woolly Mammoths Sea Cucumber World Bamboo Day Isothermal Forging Technology
CURRENT AFFAIRS 20-09-2021 Topics Collective Security Treaty Organisation (CSTO) Issues with Agreement on Agriculture Global Methane Pledge Five
CURRENT AFFAIRS 18-09-2021 Topics Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for auto, auto-components and Drone industries Reforms in Urban
CURRENT AFFAIRS 17-09-2021 Topics Structural reforms in Telecom Sector Recent developments in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK) Forest Rights Act