Degree with IAS Course
Advanced Registration Fee - Book Your Seat
( To reserve your seat in advance, pay Rs.20,000 registration fees by using above link)
Degree With IAS 3 Years Integrated Course (Degree + BA , Degree + BSc , Degree + B.Com and Degree + BBA)
Degree plus IAS batch (BA plus IAS) has limited seats. Admissions are in progress now. Top 100 students will be given a fee concession.
- The UPSC syllabus is covered over a period of 2 years and the last year is used for multiple revisions of the syllabus.
- Also, regular classes on Aptitude, Reasoning, English etc helps the student prepare for a plethora of competitive examinations by the time he/she finishes degree. Ex: CAPF, IB, RBI, EPFO, SEBI, APPSC Group 1 etc
- At Sarat Chandra IAS Academy, students come from several states like AP, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Jammu etc . So we provide additional guidance to help them crack their state service commission exams (Ex: APPSC Group 1 for students from Andhra Pradesh, KPSC for Karnataka students etc.)
- Several IAS and IPS officers take some of the classes along with the expert faculty of Sarat Chandra IAS Academy. Ex: Saikanth varma IAS, Ketan Garg IAS, Sridhar Babu IAS, Sundar IFS, Krishna IRS, Jai Prakash IRS, Bhaskar IAAS, Madhusudhan Reddy IRAS, VG Bhuma IRPS etc.
- Though Offline classes are our strength, we are providing online classes during COVID with the top expert faculty renowned through out India. By recognising our high quality online coaching, Sonu Sood sir has selected Sarat Chandra IAS Academy for the Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship
- Guest lectures by Saikanth Varma IAS, Ketan Garg IAS, Krishnam Naidu IRS, Jaiprakash IRS, Sridhar Babu IAS and many others. Thus Sarat Chandra IAS Academy is the only IAS Academy guided by several IAS & IPS officers
- Along with academics, we focus on extra curricular activities like Debates, Elocutions, Mock Parliaments, cultural activities to develop confidence and communication skills. Our students won awards and medals in several competitions across India.
- Yoga, Meditation and sports for physical fitness
- Sarat Chandra IAS Academy won “Best IAS Academy” award from the Times of India excellence awards.
AC Classrooms (Air-conditioned and Digital) with individual chairs maintaining social distancing and regular sanitization to avoid COVID.
We have separate campuses for boys and girls.
We have hygienic hostels for Girls and Boys with healthy food for both South Indians and North Indians.
Daily and Weekly Tests
Essay Writing Practice
Daily News paper reading and current affairs classes
Mock Interviews and personality Development.
Reading hours in the hostel & Library facility.
- UPSC Civil Services Coaching ( We are the best top rated IAS Academy in Vijayawada and Andhra Pradesh by Times of India Excellence award)
- Degree with IAS Coaching (BA and BSc plus UPSC Coaching)
- Inter with IAS Coaching (Sarat Chandra Junior College provides intermediate plus UPSC Coaching with HEC, MEC, CEC along with CLAT, IIT HSEE, IPMAT)
- APPSC Group 1 Coaching (Produced 37 ranks, Expert faculty from Hyderabad)
Free Material / Resources :
FAQ's & Current Affairs
CURRENT AFFAIRS TOPICS : Retail inflation eases to 7.04%. GS III Indian economy India is expanding its nuclear
CURRENT AFFAIRS TOPICS : Why are economic stakes high in West Asia? GSII international relations What are SEBI’s concerns
CURRENT AFFAIRS TOPICS Is the ban on wheat exports good policy? GS III: issues of buffer stocks and
CURRENT AFFAIRS TOPICS: Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) GS II Global Groupings and Agreements RBI raises rates to tame inflation
CURRENT AFFAIRS TOPICS : Decoding China’s occupation GS II International Relations The shadows over global growth recovery are long
CURRENT AFFAIRS TOPICS: A ‘silver’ moment to propel a Bay of Bengal dream Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme Information
CURRENT AFFAIRS TOPICS: 10% ethanol blending goal met, says PM GSIII Energy Security PM calls for protection of soil
CURRENT AFFAIRS TOPICS Supreme Court objects to frivolous PIL petitions GS II Judiciary S. and India working to build