5 Full Tests @4,000/-
1 Full Test each of Essay, GS 1, GS 2, GS 3, GS 4
10 Full Tests @7,500/-
2 Full Tests each of Essay, GS 1, GS 2, GS 3, GS 4
15 Full Tests @10,000/-
3 Full Tests each of Essay, GS 1, GS 2, GS 3, GS 4
23 Tests @16,000/-
13 Part Tests, 10 Full Tests
3 Full Tests of Essay Paper @2,500/-
3 Full Tests of GS Paper 1 @2,500/-
3 Full Tests of GS Paper 2 @2,500/-
3 Full Tests of GS Paper 3 @2,500/-
3 Full Tests of GS Paper 4 Ethics @2,500/-
Customize your own Test Series – You can choose subject and date of the exam a per your convenience
Evaluation of 3 types
Phone Evaluation – Expert will connect you on the phone and evaluate your paper
Physical Evaluation – You can sit with the Evaluator and correct your paper in Delhi, Hyderabad and Vijayawada.
Evaluation on Scanned Copy -Evaluator will write comments on your answer file and share the scanned copy with you
After evaluation the Evaluator and mentor will personally guide you what to read and where to read to write better answers and perform better in exam
Other Features of the Test Series
- Evaluation on phone (First time in India): A personalized (one on one) evaluation of the paper on the phone where a student can interact and clear doubts.
- Expert Evaluators from across India
- Improves “The Art of Answer Writing” under guidance of Sarat sir
- Evaluation is based on context, structure, relevance to question, knowledge on the subject
- The test series Consists of 23 tests including Part tests, full tests and Essay tests.
- Comprehensively covers the entire syllabus with a special focus on present UPSC Trend
- Essay tests will focus on current affairs, philosophical topics and expected UPSC questions
- Helps in identifying your strengths and eliminating your weaknesses.
- Helps develop quality content, refine answer writing skill, and efficient time management