- The CPI-IW is mainly used for determining dearness allowance (DA) paid to central/state government employees and workers in the industrial sectors besides measuring inflation in retail prices, fixation and revision of minimum wages in scheduled employments.
- CPI-IW is compiled and maintained by the Labour Bureau, an attached office of the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
IGMDP (Integrated Guided Missile Development Program):
- It was conceived by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam to enable India attain self-sufficiency in the field of missile technology. It was approved by the Government of India in 1983 and completed in March 2012.
- The 5 missiles (P-A-T-N-A) developed under this program are:
-Prithvi: Short range surface to surface ballistic missile.
-Agni: Ballistic missiles with different ranges, i.e. Agni (1,2,3,4,5)
-Trishul: Short range low level surface to air missile.
-Nag: 3rd generation anti-tank missile.
-Akash: Medium range surface to air missile.
- Antibody, also called immunoglobulin is a protective protein produced by the immune system in response to the presence of a foreign substance, called an antigen.
-A wide range of substances are regarded by the body as antigens, including disease-causing organisms and toxic materials.
- Antibodies recognize and attack onto antigens in order to remove them from the body.