1) Consider the following statements about kaziranga national Park
1. It is the home of the world's most one-horned rhinos.
2. The National Highway 37 passes through the park area.
Which of the above statements are correct?
2) Depsang plains is a disputed area between
3) Consider the following statements about National Company Law Appellate Tribunal
1. The president of the tribunal will be appointed on consultation with the president of India
2. The Members of the Tribunal shall be appointed on the recommendation of a Selection Committee.
Which of the above statement/s are incorrect?
4) Chabahar port is located on
5) Consider the following statements about BRI
1. It connect the East Asian economic region with the European economic circle
2. It runs across the continents of Asia, Europe and Africa.
Which of the above statement/s are correct?