1) Consider the following statements:
A. Fair and remunerative price in case of sugarcane is approved by cabinet committee on economic affairs
B. Rangarajan committee (2012) was set up to give recommendations on regulation of sugar industry
C. Government mandates 10% ethanol blending in petrol
Which of the above statement/s are correct?
2) National Recruitment Agency (NRA):
1. A multi-agency body to screen/shortlist candidates for the Group B and C technical posts.
2. NRA will have representatives of Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Finance/Department of Financial Services, the SSC, RRB & IBPS.
3) State which of the following statements are true
1. Cabinet committees are extra constitutional in nature
2. Cabinet committees are mentioned in the constitution and in rules of business
3. All the committees except cabinet committers on accommodation and cabinet committee on parliamentary affairs are headed by P.M
4) Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX) will launch India’s first bullion index named as
5) Consider the following statements:
1. It is the minimum price at which rate sugarcane is to be purchased by sugar mills from farmers.
2. FRP is fixed by Union government on basis of recommendations of Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices (CACP)
3. CACP an attached office of Union Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
4. CACP is an advisory body.
6) Which country successfully operated Arab world’s first nuclear power reactor?
7) Consider the following statements with respect to NFSA:
1. The Act provides for coverage of upto 60% of the rural population and upto 50% of the urban population for receiving subsidized foodgrains.
2. It provides food grains through Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS), thus covering about two-thirds of the population.
8) Consider the following statements:
1. The Health Ministry launched the National Tele consultation Service to facilitate telemedicine aiming to provide healthcare services to patients in their homes.
2.There are three types of telemedicine services:
Which of the above statement is false
9) Tackling COVID-19 Youth employment crisis in Asia and Pacific report is given by :
10) The country whose president resigned amid military coup is :