- Start your answer with a fact or current affairs related to that question.
- Then write a sentence or two that comprehensively addresses that question.
- Now address each part of the question (or sub-questions) in a separate paragraph for visibility
- Dump few facts while addressing each part of the question
- Combine current affairs with core syllabus
- Draw a flow chart or figure like map if they help in giving clarity to your answer
- Conclude your answer with your opinion and be optimistic.
1 thought on “How to write a Good Answer in UPSC Mains Examination”
A very helpful sequence of instructions for answer writing. Seems to make our answer crisp and precise. Thank you.