1) Which of the following remote group of volcanic islands was recently declared the largest fully protected marine reserves in the Atlantic Ocean?
2) Consider the following statements regarding Central Information Commission:
1. The Central Information Commission shall consist of the Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) and such numbers of Central Information Commissioners (ICs), not exceeding five, as may be deemed necessary.
2. The CIC or an IC may be removed from office only by order of the President on the ground of proved misbehavior or incapacity after the Supreme Court’s report on the same.
Which of the above is/are correct?
3) Which of these drainage patterns is formed when streams flow in different directions from a central peak or dome like structure?
4) Recently Lonar Lake was in news, is located in which of the following state
5) Consider the following statements:
1. Blue Nile river originates from Lake Tana.
2. Lake Tana is located in South Sudan.
3. Blue Nile and White Nile river meets in Sudan.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
6) Ethiopia share borders with it
1. South sudan
3. Gulf of aden
7) Which of the following statements are correct under Article 32
1. It gives right to the individual to approach Supreme court to enforce other fundamental rights recognised by the constitution
2. The SC don’t have the power to enforce any of the fundamental right
8) Choose the correct statements about UAE’s Golden Card Visa
9) Registrar general of India works under
10) What is the IUCN status of Red headed vulture?