1) “The Global Risks Report” is published by
2) Consider the following statements regarding Sambhar lake?
1. The Sambhar Salt Lake is India's largest inland saltwater body.
2. Sambhar has been designated as a Ramsar site.
3. It is the source of most of Rajasthan's salt production.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3) Where are Shevaroy Hills located?
4) Which of the following is not a member of the `Gulf Cooperation Council'?
5) Consider the following pairs
National Park. State
1) Corbett National Park. Uttarakhand
2) Bandhavgarh National Park. Madhya pradesh
3) Bandipur National Park. Karnataka
4) Keibul-Lamjao National Park. Manipur
Which above given pairs is/ are correctly matched?